Passport to Fun
The Passport to Fun is a photo ID that allows the purchaser to ride all six days of the festival for one low price of $50.
Pictures are taken two weeks before the Carnival begins. (February 24, 2020, 4:00 p.m.) There are a limited number of passports. Get yours early!!
Who can buy a Passport to Fun?
Adults and children can purchase a Passport to Fun, however, you must meet the height and safety requirements for each ride.
How do I purchase a Passport to Fun?
Passports can be purchased at the Heritage Festival Office, 1523 Boston (across from the Windmill) in Nederland. You will be given a voucher when you purchase a Passport. DO NOT LOSE THE VOUCHER! It is your proof that you have paid for a Passport to Fun! We take MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
When and where do I have the picture taken?
About two weeks before the Carnival begins bring your voucher to the Heritage Festival Office, 1523 Boston. Pictures will be taken in the back of the Pavilion after school. Check the front of your voucher for exact dates and times.
What are the rules for owning a Passport to Fun?
The NHF Passport to Fun photo ID will admit the holder to the NHF carnival rides during carnival hours the entire 6 days of the festival.
- Adults accompanying children on the rides must have a ticket or passport.
- The NHF Passport to Fun Photo ID is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be replaced if altered, lost or stolen.
- NHF is not responsible for lost or stolen passports.
- Rider must meet the height and safety requirements of the ride.
- You must wear the passport around your neck on the string provided.
- No one except the person whose photo appears on the front of the ID will be allowed to use the pass.
- Anyone who violates any of the rules of the NHF Passport to Fun ID will have their passport revoked.
- Anyone duplicating or using a falsified NHF Passport Photo ID will be prosecuted.
Must I have the child with me to purchase the Passport?
No. You can purchase the Passport voucher and bring the child along for the picture later. We have grandparents who purchase Passports for out-of-town grandchildren and have their picture taken when the children come in for the festival. Passport photos are taken throughout the week of the festival. Check the front of your voucher for exact dates and times.
Can I bring my own photo?
No. Passport photos must be taken with our equipment.
What happens if I lose my Passport?
Lost Passports should be reported to the NHF office immediately. The ride operators turn in found Passports to NHF officials every evening. Found Passports are taken to the NHF offices and the owner is called by the number recorded on the back of the passport.