Craft and Collectible Market
7 months ago
The Nederland Heritage Festival has one of the largest and friendliest craft and collectible markets in the area and is host to more than 120 vendors and craftsmen. Our craft and collectible market is located in the bus barn and around the administration building of the Nederland Independent School District. The concrete area and shell covering make it easy to maneuver strollers and wheelchairs.
The market is open on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m and on Sunday from noon until 5:00 p.m.
Download and print the Market Map
Want to become a VENDOR??
Download and print the Craft Market guidelines and application.
For more information on the NHF Craft and Collectible Market, contact Bobbie Louviere: 409.718.6060
2 months ago
Saturday, March 18th, 2017
- Get a team together and join the fun!
- It's a great way to support the community.
- Inexpensive advertisement and increased visibility of your new or existing business.
- Fun for you, your employees, family and friends!
- Booth set up starts at 7:00 a.m.
- Cooking begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Judging starts at noon.
- Cups for tasting will be sold to the public.
Sign up today! Limited number of team spots available.
Download the Chili Cook-Off Rules, Instructions and Application form here. Mail them in or drop them by our office.
Applications must be received by the NHF office by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the event. Questions? Call 409.724.2269